Monday, July 14, 2008

We were tagged and I accept the challenge hesitantly...

Brooklyn was tagged to answer questions...scary for me! Some names have been eliminated to protect the innocent...once again that would be me...

1. What is something mom always says to you? I love you
2. What makes mom happy? Relax in a hot bath
3. What makes mom sad? Divorce
4. How does mom make you laugh? Gives me a smooch
5. What was mom like as a child? You looked like me
6. How old is your mom? 43 (on Saturday that will be a true statement)
7. How tall is your mom? 4 feet 7 inches (she wanted me to lay down so she could measure me)
8. What is your mommy's favorite thing to do? Relax in the bath (do I see a pattern here?)
9. What does your mom do when you're not around? Hang out with a friend
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? Because all boys will love you like they did before you got married
11. What is your mom really good at? Scrapbooking
12. What is your mom not very good at? Sports
13. What does your mom do for her job? Georgia carpet, computer, answer phones, payment
14. What is your mom's favorite food? Mexican
15. What makes you proud of your mom? If you get a husband with a little girl
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? Cinderella
17. What do you and your mom do together? Girl's day out shopping
18. How are you and your mom the same? Blonde hair and blue eyes
19. How are you and your mom different? Different face
20. How do you know your mom loves you? She smiles, kisses and hugs me

We now tag Brooklyn's cousin Bailey!

2 comments:

Laura Stringham said...

How can you not love soaking in the bath? I will be soaking in my new one any day now. aaaaaah.

p.s. I love Brooklyn!

ginger said...

4'7...You aren't that short are you?! And my other favorite is "hang out with a friend". How does Bailey do it, she's with you? And have I mentioned that I miss her? You ask her the questions in all your free time and I'll paste them.