Wednesday, July 9, 2008

I TOOK THE PLUNGE!

Well, last night I got brave and spent my $14.99 to join ldssingles.com so I could email the very cute Mark. The hardest part was writing a big old blurb about myself as well as putting on pictures that you know every male is going to judge you by. I did email him last night and he emailed me back at about midnight. No need to get overly excited as of yet because it was rather generic...but hopefully "something" will tug at him today as it has me. I mean after searching 3000...yes 3000...profiles, he was the one I couldn't get out of my head. Time will tell as it always does!

4 comments:

ginger said...

Well....well....well. So you did it? I'm pretty excited for you. I will need to know ALL the gorey details, of course! Loves

Laura Stringham said...

Wow. Once you start looking, its just a matter of time before you sign up. I'm still kinda excited for you. If nothing else, it's just exciting for you to be able to get serious about looking.

Kelsi {John, Jake, Georgia, Naomi, Alice} said...

well good for you! I hope it turns out well.

And, I'm so glad you started a blog. I love seeing pictures of your kids. They've gotten so big, I suppose that happens as the years pass by! ;)

Jana Sohm said...

I've always wondered about the online dating websites. I think you are going to meet Prince Charming there. You know, Brooklyn does think of you as Cinderella!