Monday, July 14, 2008

I Love This Girl!

This little girl rocks my boat! This is my little niece Laynie. She is just so funny. Yesterday in church I was asked to turn the pages for the pianist during the choir number. After heading down from the stage she hollers, "You did a good job, Sheri!" I think she may have thought I was actually playing the piano?!?!? She always says, "I love you Sher...do you like when I call you Sher?" She loves to put on the brightest lipstick she can find in my makeup drawer...and then put the lid on before twisting it down. I have many ruined lipsticks but something about knowing it was her makes it okay. Her favorite thing to do is have me take pictures of the two of us on my cell phone. This was one of the more recent ones...when I look at this picture I get happy knowing she loves me so much..and also knowing there is nothing gross in my nose! Sorry, too much information...but this blogging thing is about real life right?

2 comments:

Laura Stringham said...

How can you help but LOVE Laynie. She's about the cutest sweetest little girl around. We love her at my house too.

ginger said...

Laynie's response to this blog is,"The bright lipstick that I put on...I love it and I love to be your niece. And I'm glad there is no boogers in your nose."