Tuesday, July 8, 2008

I will NEVER look for love online - Not!

Well, last night must have been a lonely one because I did what I said I would never do and looked on line to see what men were out there. I found one that caught my eye in Hyrum, Utah. After looking at a map I decided it was nt too far away (up by Logan) . Because I am a lurker I didn't sign up for the membership so no way to contact him. I do think I will print out a picture of him though and make a vision board! He was a nice looking 47 year old construction guy with two kids. A couple he is close with wrote about him and I liked what they had to say. He had many wonderful qualities (according to the friends) and has a temple recommend - a plus in this day and age. It is amazing to me how many of the profiles wanted a woman who could hike, bike, ski, etc. Well, anyone who knows me knows that is not me...but I am not opposed to trying new things if I could find someone who would like to teach me and be patient with me. This guy just wanted a woman who loves to serve and said if he had a million dollars he would give it away. He finds much joy in helping people. He has two teenage children and said he especially loves working with teenagers who are having challenges. Oh well, he will just remain a dream unless I decide to put the money up to actually be able to contact people. If any of you know of anyone who is "worthy" please let me know. I would much rather go by word of mouth than experience all the scary stories I have heard when meeting strangers. Anyway, here's to me finding true love! It is out there, right? Or am I just a hopeless romantic!?!?!

0 comments: