Saturday, July 19, 2008

Ask and the Universe Responds!


This life is amazing. If any of you have watched "The Secret" you know that you must ask and believe - and then you receive. Thanks to Justin - my dream of riding on a motorcycle for my birthday came true. And high five to Liz for letting her husband fulfill an old broad's wish. It was fun and made me want to have one of my own! In the beginning I must admit I was hanging on tight (sorry Liz), but it didn't take long to realize all I had to do was sit back and enjoy the ride. This day has been perfect. A big thanks to all my family and friends who made it so...I am a truly blessed girl. Loves!

4 comments:

ginger said...

Congratulations on your birthday wish come true! Sounds like you had a great day....Happy Birthday Sista!

Kelsi {John, Jake, Georgia, Naomi, Alice} said...

I love it!
Happy Birthday!

Lloyd's Tribune said...

You are seriously so funny! So were you at the stars' wedding? Thats pretty cool!! By the way, you are one HOT MOMMA on the back of your dream...ride!

Lloyd's Tribune said...

o.k. so I'm definitely spending way too much time on this. How in the world to I add you to my contact list???