Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Sunday

We attended Sacrament Meeting at the Eastridge 2nd ward before heading back down to La Verkin.  It was an exciting Sunday as the bishopric was released and a new bishopric called.  The new bishop is Tony Taylor, and his counselors are Mike Moyer and Craig Fox. 



Brooklyn saw one of her elementary school friends Jordan. 



We then had fun taking some family pictures in front of Wendy's house before making the drive back down South.  We had to leave that day because with Brooklyn being Miss La Verkin, we had to get back to begin her Washington County Fair duties the next day.  I was super glad Justin decided to come down with us!


This picture is heaven to me.  I love being with all my kids.  I am so blessed.



We always like taking a goofy picture.  They are just fun!

And I can't say thanks enough to Wendy for letting us join her family for 10 days.  That is a long time to have even your own family!  I love you friend!





0 comments: