Saturday, September 1, 2012

Peach Days Parade



Once again we were able to use our float.  The float was the exact same as we used for the
Washington County Fair.  The city was kind enough to let us store it under some of  their equipment ports in a locked area.  Unfortunately it had rained and we did need to do a little maintenance on the float.  The hot sun had also faded some of the red roses we had made, but for the most part it survived.

We had to line up at 8:00 am for the parade.  This was really fun because we knew so many of the parade goers as well as those in the parade.  I definitely think the local events are more exciting. 

The girls really were relaxed and enjoying the waiting time.


 It is always fun to see the other Royalties in the parades:

Virgin,  Toquerville, and Apple Valley

This is my friend Lynette and her brother Corey who is in Special Needs Mutual.  Lynette owns the quilt shop in Hurricane.  I loved her car.  I didn't get a picture of my friend Michelle, who owns Phazes Fitness...but I love how when everyone else is throwing candy, she is throwing broccoli.






But with all the fun groups and beautiful people I saw...this one is always my favorite...


0 comments: