Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Adria

I serve in the nursery at church.  This is a calling I "lobbied" for in the past, but never received.  I was so excited when they called me to serve in the nursery.  The children have their favorite leaders to whom they gravitate.  I have two little girls who love me...and I love them.  They look for me when they come in and I look for them.  These two little ones are Alaina and Adria.  There are sixteen kids in our nursery and five leaders, so it is easy to spread the love around.


Adria's mom Heather was nice enough to be Brooklyn's backstage mom for the Miss La Verkin Pageant...so when she asked me to watch her two children because she had a special assignment at mutual, I was happy to say yes.

Adria and her brother Tyson came over for a couple of hours and we had fun playing, reading stories and decorating cookies.  I love how they took a bite out of each cookie!


When Adria turned two, her mother invited me to her birthday party.  She was a little shy that night but I was happy to be included in their family party.


Adria got a new bed for her birthday.  Since she was two, it was time for her to move out of her crib into a toddler bed.  I really have enjoyed being a part of the Layton's life.  Their kids are adorable!


0 comments: