Tuesday, July 24, 2012

July Visitors

I am so thankful that I have so many wonderful friends from my neighborhood up in Sandy.  There are many special people who take the time to come visit when they are in Southern Utah.

The month of July brought some fun visits.  The Stringhams are always welcome guests.  I am thankful Laura takes the time to pack up her little tribe and journey down to La Verkin.  We spent the day talking and eating and laughing and catching up.  I love talking to her and Brooklyn loves being with her little sisters and brother.  Laura's family gives her the younger siblings she has always missed.  Whenever either of us get to the other one's territory, we always try to find a way to spend time together and that makes me happy!

Also this month, we had a surprise as Spence & Sandy Lloyd and Craig & Roberta Fox came to see us.  They took Brooklyn and me to dinner and we spent a couple of hours reminiscing.  I always felt like their youngest boys were my boys, so it is fun to get together with those that are in your village :)  We all impacted each other's families for good for so many years that it just feels so comfortable.  There is love and respect and genuine care.  Thank you, thank you, thank you for coming up to my little neck of the desert.  It felt so good being with all of you.

1 comments:

Whitney said...

I wish I was closer, We would love to be your visitors!