Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Clarifying Life



My life this past year has been a weeding out process. There was too much pain and chaos circling around me. I realized I needed to do some damage control in my own life...so I made some pretty drastic decisions. I find I am more quiet than I was in the past. I don't need to explain my thoughts or actions. I can just "be". This quote brought clarity to my soul:

There are times when it is best to take action… to explain yourself, have your point of view heard, look at all the angles, and hear what the other has to say.

There are also times when it is best to remove yourself from the situation and let the chips fall where they may. Let the other players bump up against the void that was once you. Let the other players make a choice that would open the door…or not.

Action is often short-sighted. Sometimes it’s best to let the chips fall where they may without your hand attempting to direct everyone involved.

From Beverlee Garb's Sole Purpose Community

0 comments: