Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!



I love to dress up for Halloween. One thing I know from looking at this picture, however, is I think I will keep my long, blonde hair. For some reason this short, dark hair makes my face look like a big, round pumpkin! I hope everyone had a wonderful evening...the weather here in Sandy, Utah was perfect for a night of trick-or-treating :)



Brooklyn is into grossness. This year she was a very dead Anna Lucia from Lost. She loved putting blood and stitches on her face. Even the pumpkin she carved was gross!



I hope everyone's Halloween was as fun and as scary as ours!

6 comments:

Tiffany said...

I love your costume. It is so cute! Brooklyn's makeup was great...not cute! (haha) I hope you guys had a great Halloween!

Sandy and Spence said...

Sheri, you look darling...and skinny! Go girl!!!

Dani said...

PERFECT!!!! ;)

Whitney said...

Well don't you just look gorgeous! Brooklyn however needs to work on her makeup! You guys look great!

ginger said...

EWWWW that pumpkin is sick....but you and Brookie look great!

Jana Sohm said...

Brooklyn makes me laugh! I tried offering her a jacket when she came trick-or-treating to me house, and she just said that she "is a dead zombie, so she can't feel the cold." Sheri, you look great for halloween! I love when adults dress up!