Monday, July 6, 2009

I'M BACK!!!! The Living Planet Aquarium

Now that my digital camera is semi-working I have so much to share. Granted it may all be in a random order, but hey...at least I am documenting my crazy life...NOT!

Today's post is about the Living Planet Aquarium right here in Sandy, Utah. The annual pass is only $16.00 and I think it is so worth it. Right now they are trying to get penguins there. Anyway, I never get tired of looking at the jellyfish...or the octupus. Sometimes he is asleep - boring, but when he is awake he is so entertaining.



Also, my best friend for 20 years, Cindy, who lives in Wyoming has a son, Brian, who works there. It was great to see him. He put on a great show and we got to touch a snake and a humongous cockroach (yuck!).



There are stingrays you can touch, sharks to look at, and so many other interesting animals. You never know what you will find in the aquariums!



So I guess you can call this a plug for a cool afternoon indoors, enjoying some very fun creatures.

3 comments:

ginger said...

Glad you are BACK!! Love the aquarium...my kids especially like petting the stingrays(which makes me uneasy, seeing that the crocoldile hunter was never killed by crocodiles but was killed by something that they let my children pet without supervision) Anywho, love your octopus head. That should definitely be your profile pic on Facebook!;)

Tiffany said...

We REALLY need to go there. I think that the boys would love it! Your plug was great...it makes me want to go even more!

Dani said...

Glad you are back!!! I missed you!