Tuesday, October 25, 2011

The last few months...

The last few months have been filled with so many good things. I didn't want to share until I could start from the very beginning...it's a very good place to start! As most know, it takes a little while to get wedding photos, and that is what I was waiting for to document the wedding of Brandon and Amber.

On June 29, we had the dinner at the Hidden Valley Country Club. The food was wonderful, but the really fun part was the photo booth which was set up. Here are a few pictures from that crazy night:

These two were made for each other!


Brandon and his boys...


The cousins:


The ladies who raised the boy:


The newlyweds of one month:


There were so many more pictures I could share, but I think you get the idea. It was such a fun evening full of personality and laughter. Photo booths rock!

2 comments:

AubsandKenny said...

Oh my goodness, these photos are adorable!!! I wish I could have been there. What a fantastic idea!

Lacey said...

Love, love, love!! Miss you all so much!!