Monday, October 27, 2008

I Can't Believe How Beautiful It Is!

Many of you know I have this amazing friend Jaime. He can make all my wildest dreams come true. So when I asked him to turn this icky attic space into a beautiful office for me...he did! Feast your eys on my new office/scrapbook room/sanctuary. I still have decorating to do so it is not quite finished, but I bet you will agree that I am one lucky girl. This is right off my bedroom and is a dream come true.

Before:





And after:







I also put this saying on the wall, because who can help but be happy in this beautiful new hideaway.



Jaime does hire out and can do anything...so if you need a great job done to perfection...let me introduce you to him. I promise you will be happy :)

9 comments:

ginger said...

WOW, it is gorgeous! I can't wait to see it in person. I can't wait to see YOU in person! Loves

Anonymous said...

WOW! It is beautiful! You are lucky to have his handy work! I love the green chair...it reminds me of Melissa

Laura Stringham said...

How have I not been over there to see this? It's awesome, just like my new family room. Jaime is the best.

Andrea said...

That is super cool! i love all the colors.

Bailey said...

THAT IS SOOO CUTE!!! im jealous now i need one! :) haha just give it a couple of years and i will totally have one :) haha only mine with a be a salon! :) haha and you can come and get a relaxing treatment in my sanctuary! :) haha

Kelsi {John, Jake, Georgia, Naomi, Alice} said...

what a beautiful little space. hope you find hours of peace and contentment there. you deserve it.

Kriss said...

Love the colors!

AubsandKenny said...

Dang, it looks AMAZING! I'm excited to see it, probably this thanksgiving!!!!!!! :) Love ya!

Jane Walker said...

Wow,
You just find more and more things to do with your house. You are one amazing woman!! I have a blog too. Not as cute as yours. Still trying to find the time. Facebook works better for me. It is musingsofamiddleagemother.blogspot.com

Jane Walker